Michael Drozd, CEO of ACT LAB, joins the Cannabis Equipment News podcast to discuss his efforts to establish trust in cannabis lab testing.
In this episode, Drozd discusses:
- How ACT Lab became one of the largest cannabis testing networks in the U.S.
- Why it’s important to have quality systems that go beyond industry requirements.
- Problems with current industry lab data.
- Conflicts of interest and why individuals with a stake in any part of the cannabis industry shouldn’t be able to be involved with labs.
His efforts, in partnership with SC Labs, to establish Trust in Testing Certification for cannabis labs.
- The importance of unifying cannabis testing protocols from state to state.